[ne_semantic_video video_id=”UtFZNRqNKlA” title=”Shocking Facts about Alcohol that you Should Know | Alcoholism Addiction” upload_time=”2016-08-19T13:16:45.000Z” description=”Alcohol Facts | Shocking Facts about Alcohol that you Should Know | Alcoholism Addiction | Alcohol Abuse | Drug Abuse | Alcohol Withdrawal | Alcohol Addiction”]
Shocking Facts about Alcohol that you Should Know | Alcoholism Addiction, Alcohol Facts | Shocking Facts about Alcohol that you Should Know | Alcoholism Addiction | Alcohol Abuse | Drug Abuse | Alcohol Withdrawal | Alcohol Addiction | Drug Addiction | Substance Abuse | Signs of Alcoholism | Facts about Alcohol | Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms | Alcohol Poisoning | Symptoms of Alcoholism | Alcohol Dependence | Alcohol Abuse Facts | Alcoholism Facts | Alcoholism Symptoms | What is an Alcoholic | Alcoholism Test | Binge Drinking | Alcohol Detox | Effects of Alcohol | What is Alcohol | Drinking Problem | What is Alcoholism | Alcohol Statistics | Signs of an Alcoholic | Causes of Alcoholism | Effects of Alcoholism
Subscribe here ► http://bit.ly/VideosHub
====================Watch More of Us===================
Interesting Kissing Facts: https://youtu.be/kWKwyoPn0OI
Top Facebook Facts: https://youtu.be/8yesJDT2HTU
Disturbing 9/11 Facts: https://youtu.be/jdbBxgcuQbw
Amazing Obama Facts: https://youtu.be/pVLI8jR1J5U
• It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
• Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.
• Alcohol is not digested; it gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
• About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
• 48% of the world’s population older than 15 claim to have never consumed alcohol.
• Alcohol doesn’t make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk, the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
• Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year, doubling what experts consider dangerous.
• There are over 500,000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.
• People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
• Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol, having a healthy diet and physical activity.
• Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.
• The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
• In the U.K., it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
• Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer to clean streets: 5 cans of beer for a day’s work, plus €10 and tobacco.
• The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s, killing over 10,000 people.
• In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.Alcohol Poisoning Kills 6 Americans Every Day.
• In professional shooting, Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
• In late 19th-Century, millions of American children learned in school that just one taste of alcohol could lead to blindness, madness or even spontaneous combustion.
• The highest blood alcohol content ever recorded was 91%, more than twice the typical lethal limit and eleven times more than legally drunk.
• There’s a cruise ship that runs between Stockholm, Sweden, and Helsinki, Finland, just to purchase cheap alcohol.
• Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression, alcoholism, and morphine addiction.
• Vladimir The Great, Prince of Kiev, considered converting to Christianity or Islam. He sent envoys to study both religions, but upon hearing that Islam forbade alcohol, he got baptized.
• Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
• People drink more slowly when alcohol is served in straight-sided glasses than when it’s served in glasses with curved sides, a research found.
• Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy, in contrast to their typical depiction, due to a sugary diet of alcohol, bread and honey.
• 31% of rock star deaths are related to drugs or alcohol.During prohibition, the U.S. Congress had their own bootlegger so senators and congressmen could still drink alcohol.
• 1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
• Giving up Alcohol for just one month can improve liver function, decrease blood pressure and reduce the risk of liver disease and diabetes.
• Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over, 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
• The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
• The peak blood alcohol concentration level can be 3 times higher in people who drink with an empty stomach than in those who had a meal before drinking.
• As a rule of thumb, darker and bitter beers have higher alcohol content.
Subscribe here ► http://bit.ly/VideosHub
Follow Videos Hub on Twitter ► http://bit.ly/VideosHubTwitter
Like Videos Hub on Facebook ► http://bit.ly/VideosHubFacebook,